Is an ELITE HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT company that has served over 1000 ATHLETES since 2007. From our Crash Conditioning off-season programming to in-season team training we have helped develop Minor Hockey Players to Pro Athletes reach their off-ice goals in the realms of STRENGTH & CONDITIONING.
With a team of EDUCATED professionals that has dedicated themselves specifically to the SPORT of HOCKEY, we have decades of combined experience in helping all age levels and have been lucky enough to have prepped players for not only their upcoming season as well as Alberta cup tryouts, NHL combine and Development Camps.
Here at CuJo Conditioning Ltd. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of training and individualization to our athletes. Our goal is not only to provide you with all your fitness needs, but also to educate you in the areas of strength & conditioning, mobility, rehabilitation and nutrition.
With our in depth look at athlete:
- Assessment & evaluation
- Skill development when it comes to fitness (Olympic lifting, power lifting, weight lifting)
- Metabolic conditioning to your sport (aerobic, anaerobic)
- Motor skill development
- Speed, Agility, Quickness and multi-directional development
- Programming for building muscle strength, power, endurance, flexibility and speed
- In house Nutritionist for athletic performance and recovery
- Specific yoga classes for hockey and other team sports
- Skill Development integration (IHD)
The experienced and qualified coaches will help analyze and build the right program for each individual and group that trains under our roof. From in-season to off-season development we can help you achieve your goals and needs as an athlete or team.